During the 116th anniversary of the 2023 Gold Coast Show and the 2023 Crafted Beer Festival, reserve an accommodation only steps from the sun-kissed sands of Kurrawa Beach and Surfers Paradise Beach. Viscount on the Beach can be your home!
Viscount on the Beach offers beachfront apartments Gold Coast with all you need to unwind, including stunning ocean views, luxurious onsite facilities, and access to major Gold Coast attractions. But that is not all! Gold Coast has two incredible events you should attend!
2023 Gold Coast Show
From September 1 to 3, bring the whole family to the Broadwater Parklands to celebrate the 116th anniversary of the 2023 Gold Coast Show!
The Southport Show was first held in Recreation Reserve, today known as Woodroffe Park in Southport. The Gold Coast Show has become the community’s centre point, showcasing agricultural heritage and diverse modern culture.
The Gold Coast Show is a well-attended event garnering over 120,000 attendees. So reserve your Gold Coast accommodation soon for the Gold Coast Show has several fantastic activities.
Remember that you can board the Show Train to get around the park or take a leisurely tour of the Gold Coast Show’s massive grounds. Here’s what’s going on at The Gold Coast Show.
- Rides: Explore a world of fun and discover the different rides ideal for kids, families, and adrenaline seekers. The rides are open daily at 9 a.m.
- Side Show Alley: Visit Side Show Alley for exhilarating games, rides, and magnetic stalls that promise unlimited fun and excitement for all ages.
- Show Bags: Check out the lovely show bags, which include a treasure trove of gifts, surprises, and delicacies that you may keep after the festivities are over.
- Live Entertainment: The Live and Loud Stage by Triple M Gold Coast hosts a fantastic live music performance. Enjoy thrilling shows and musical pleasure.
- Farmland: At the farmland display, you may immerse yourself in the captivating world of agriculture and rustic charm. Discover the beauties of farming life, interact with nature, and learn about agriculture’s vital role in our daily lives.
- Roving Entertainment: You will enjoy the roving entertainment. Unexpected wonders and entertaining performances will surprise you around every corner.
- Competitions: At the 2023 Gold Coast Show, enjoy the presentation of talents at several competitions. There are competitions in the arts, home crafts, woodchop, equestrian, and show dogs.
- Food and Drinks: Aside from fun and entertainment, make time to relax and indulge in a delightful assortment of food available at the site.
- Pink Flamingo Fireworks: Stay until sunset to see the spectacular Pink Flamingo Fireworks. The breathtaking extravaganza will fill the night sky with vibrant colours on Friday and Saturday at 6:45 p.m.
Crafted Beer Festival
Kurrawa Park in Broadbeach is home to the 2023 Crafted Beer Festival. With over 400 spectacular drops slated for September 9 and 10, the festival promises to be bigger than before. The programme includes festival favourites and new ones, including IPAs, sours, classic ales, crisp lagers, ciders, and crazy and striking flavour combinations to please your senses!
The Crafted Beer Festival, as previously stated, lasts two days. The first day is a beachside crafting celebration of high-quality brewed beers! Take advantage of the first day if you want to be the first to try Crafted’s distinctive brews and enjoy the festivities.
Prepare for sensory overload on Sunday. You can enjoy a unique whisky tasting at Crafted Festival, including an unreleased blend from the famed Granddad Jack’s Craft Distillery. You will taste two separate whiskies while hearing directly from the distillers. You will enjoy the flavours paired with a Church Mouse Cheese charcuterie-tasting cone.
What about a wine and cheese tasting with Carafe Wine? They will be providing decanted carafes of Australia’s top winemakers on tap. As you sip a premium wine flight and eat on a perfectly paired cheese sampling plate, learn everything there is to know about Carafe.
What are you waiting for? Book your absolute beachfront accommodation Gold Coast now!